Salmon filet (skinless)- 1 pound( 454 gms)
Ginger-garlic paste - 1-1/2 tspns
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tspn
Kashmiri chilli powder - 1 tspn
Chilli powder - 1/2 tspn
Beetroot juice- 2 tbspns( optional - added for the color)
Oil- 1 tspn
Salt - to taste.
- Cut salmon into 1-inch pieces.Put into a medium sized bowl.
- Marinate it with all the above ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F( 177 C) for about 10 mins.
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil or parchment paper. Lay the peices on the tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Turn the pieces of fish over and bake for 15 more mins.
- Turn off oven and serve fish with a splash of lemon.
Luv 'n' luc'